Today we are making preparations for our Thanksgiving dinner celebration with these cute printable Thanksgiving placemats and printable table decorations which makes setting the table a lot of fun.
Color These Placemats for Your Thanksgiving Dinner
Up your kids table game with these fun printable Thanksgiving activity placemats for kids. I am suspicious that the adults will want to use them too!
Keep reading because at the bottom of this article are instruction for a fun Thanksgiving craft for kids that can add to your Thanksgiving table decorations…
Here are our really cute coordinating set of Thanksgiving printables for the dinner table that consist of 4 different pages:
1. Thanksgiving Placemat Coloring Page
2. Thanksgiving Place Card Printable to Color
3. Thanksgiving Napkin Ring Printable to Color
4. Printable Thanksgiving Activity Placemat
Printing Instructions for Thanksgiving Dinner Set
The free printable placemats were designed to be printed on legal sized paper in a regular printer on regular legal sized printer paper.
The printable Thanksgiving napkin rings and place cards can be printed on legal paper or regular sized printer paper because you will be cutting them out.
Download, Print & Decorate
Download the pdf files you want and print them out on white paper. Kids can then color, paint or use markers to decorate within your Thanksgiving dinner color scheme.
Save the inside activities for kids to do at Thanksgiving dinner as Thanksgiving activity pages like you would see at a restaurant!
You might want to add a little bundle of crayons tied with twine at each place setting at your Thanksgiving dinner table.
Make a Custom Butter Bowl Using Free Thanksgiving Printables
We thought it would be fun to use these Thanksgiving printables for a craft to coordinate with our Thanksgiving table setting. Here are the steps to our easy Thanksgiving craft for kids:
- 2 plastic containers the same size – one empty and one full that you want to use at the Thanksgiving table.
- paper – scrapbook paper, construction paper or we used a brown paper sack
- Decoupage glue – we used Mod Podge
- Paint brush or foam brush
- Colored & cut out Thanksgiving napkin ring printable featured above
1. We started with an empty butter crock container. Because we are going to use decorations that may not be food-safe, we are making a removable cover that won’t come in contact with food. We are going to insert a full butter container into the one we decorate and use it on our Thanksgiving dinner table.
2. The decoration base is going to be brown so we tore up a paper bag into small, irregular pieces to cover the container.
3. Using flat Mod Podge, we covered the plastic container with a thin layer of the glue-y substance and layered it with the paper pieces.
4. The paper pieces were covered with another layer of Mod Podge.
5. On top we added our Thanksgiving coloring page – napkin ring printable and another layer of Mod Podge.
MORE FREE PRINTABLE PLACEMATS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
How did you use these printable Thanksgiving placemats that you can use at the kids table…or beyond at Thanksgiving dinner?