I love these printable paper bracelets that you can do as a BFF craft together as a friendship bracelet craft.
Best Friends Forever!
This cute BFF craft for 2 friends (or more!) start with our free friendship bracelet template you can download and print. Then color and make paper friendship bracelets. They are simple wristbands made out of paper that you can decorate and make your own matching friendship bracelets.
Friendship Bracelet Craft for Kids
Here’s a fun way to make Best Friend bracelets with a free BFF bracelet printable. Get out the scissors and the glue, and grab your best friend!
Remember those days of making BFF bracelets from string and beads?
Thankfully this friendship bracelet can be made with things you already have and you don’t have to rush to the craft store. Simply download the paper friendship bracelet template, color, cut, and design your own bracelets and share with a friend.
This is an excellent friendship bracelet craft to do at a slumber party! Or with a group of friends. You get to choose what they look like and how the friendship bracelets mix and match with others.
This article contains affiliate links.
How to Make Paper Friendship Bracelets
This printable kit comes with different pattern bands and mini accessories to make up to 4 BFF bracelets.
Supplies Needed to Make up to 4 Friendship Bracelets
Download Paper Friendship Bracelet Template PDF Files Here
Directions to Make Paper Friendship Bracelets
Step 1 – DIY BFF Bracelets
The first step to make this adorable best friend craft is to download & print the BFF bracelet template on regular size paper.
- Print one copy of the paper bracelet template to make this bff craft for: and make it for 2 best friends, 3 best friends or 4 best friends.
- Print 2 copies or more if you want 5 or more friends to make this cute friends craft.
Step 2 – DIY BFF Bracelets
Grab your crayons, colored pencils, paint or glitter to decorate the printed BFF bracelet designs on the printed template. You can also add your own sparkly gems or sequins for more bling.
Step 3 – DIY BFF Bracelets
Cut out all the little paper bracelet designs and embellishments. Collect all the embellishments you want for your specific friendship bracelet.
Step 4 – DIY BFF Bracelets
Glue the embellishments onto the paper friendship band. I chose a flower, swirl and heart along with a fun BFF badge for my friendship bracelet design.
Optional Step 5 – DIY BFF Bracelets
Laminate the finished friendship bracelets if you want to wear them for an extended period of time.
Step 5 – DIY BFF Bracelets
To finish the bracelets, we used mini self-stick velcro dots at the ends of each bracelet band. That allowed the girls to take the bracelets on and off easily.
If you do not have Velcro dots, then secure each paper bracelet with glue or tape for a one-time use.
Make More Friends, Make More Bracelets!
Repeat the process to make new friendship bracelet patterns and designs. Make a whole pile of BFF bracelets.
Design each friendship bracelet different because each of your friends is different!
Party Friendship Bracelet Ideas
This BFF Bracelet printable also makes a great party activity! This works great for a slumber party, birthday party or a fun afternoon with friends.
- Print out a whole bunch of bracelet pages and set them out for all the kids to make their own.
- You can even design your own accessories by drawing on a blank white sheet of paper and then coloring to match the rest of the set!
- Paper or cardstock – sized for standard 8 1/2 x 11 paper printing
- Printed BFF template – click on purple button below to download
- Colored pencils, markers, crayons, glitter, glitter glue or paint
- Glue or clear tape
- (Optional)Velcro dots
- (Optional) Lamination
- Download the free printable friendship bracelet template.
- Print the bracelet template on white cardstock or regular printer paper.
- Color, paint and decorate the bracelet template with the art supplies you have on hand.
- Cut out the bracelet parts with scissors.
- Assemble the bracelets with the accessories that you desire and glue into place.
- (Optional) Laminate your bracelet.
- Add velcro dots to the end of your bracelets to allow easy on/off or alternatively glue or tape in place for a one time wear.
More BFF Bracelet Ideas from Kids Activities Blog
We love when best friends get together and have some fun! Whether that be with friendship crafts, fun games or just hanging out…
Related: This makes a great slumber party idea for BFFs…if you need some more sleepover ideas, check out all the fun!
What color will you make your paper BFF bracelets?