These cute free printable Christmas placemats craft should keep kids of all ages busy! Things can get a bit hectic at the holiday table when everyone is waiting for Christmas dinner.
Adding Christmas placemats to your table settings that can act as Christmas placemat activity sheets for the entire crowd…not just the kids can make things more festive & fun.
Free Printable Christmas Placemats
The dinner is almost ready, just a few minutes more… And then the questions start:
- Mom, how long?
- When will the dinner be ready?
You know if you manage to get them to actually sit at the table and wait in the first place.
All the “horror” scenarios aside these fun color your own placemats should make things more fun for your kids and waiting for the dinner easier for them and for you.
Kids Christmas Placemats
These Christmas themed placemats or Christmas table mats will bring lots of fun and hopefully some calm to the holiday season. We all know the holidays are fun and bring a lot of excitement, but sometimes that excitement needs to be dropped down a notch.
1. Christmas Placemat Coloring Page
The first place mat is a coloring sheet. It is a free printable Christmas paper placemat that doubles as a Christmas coloring page. You can color all the lovely candies, ornaments, and even gifts.
Plus, there is a fork and spoon, and an empty plate for you to draw your food on! Are you having goose or ham? Mac and cheese? Green beans? Draw it all!
2. Christmas Placemat Activity Page
The second Christmas placemat is a game page! It is really a Christmas activity sheet doubling as a Christmas themed placemat.
- You can write your name and draw your entire family!
- You can connect the trees with the same number of ornaments.
- Complete the Rudolph word search puzzle.
- Plus, there are 3 ornament mazes to solve!
Adorable Christmas Placemats for Kids Set includes:
- 1 letter sized placemat to color.
- 1 letter sized placemat with Christmas activities (word search, mazes and more!)
Download & Print Holiday Placemat pdf Files Here
How To Make Christmas Placemats Your Own
You can make these placemats a little more unique and add even more (calm) fun.
- Decorate the ornaments with glitter and glue, add pom poms to make them beautiful just like real ornaments.
- You could also use water colors instead of markers, crayons, or pencils.
- Instead of drawing your own, cut out photos and glue them on the plate!
More Fun Christmas Printables from Kids Activities Blog
Want some more free Christmas themed printables?
How did you use the free printable Christmas placemats? Did your kids create a Christmas placemat craft or use them as Christmas activity sheets?